This book is packed with not only 80 great recipes, but tons of information on how Green Smoothies can help boost your health and wellness, as well as your weight loss efforts. I’m going to show you how you can get rid of the unhealthy, processed foods, start drinking delicious, homemade smoothies made with healthy ingredients.
You’ll learn why blending up your greens pumps up the nutritional value, and why most smoothies you get at your favorite coffee shops, cafes and even “smoothie shops” are full of the same processed, nutritionally lacking ingredients you’re trying to avoid.
You’ll learn a lot about green smoothies, but the most important thing that I hope you’ll take away is that something as simple and easy to prepare as a drink can literally change your life.
In this book I cover:
- How drinking green smoothies can help you to lose weight and overall wellness
- Leafy greens and their health benefits
- Green smoothies as a meal: How to use green smoothies as a meal replacement
- Ingredients: What goes into green smoothies and what are the health benefits of these ingredients
- 80 great recipes – 40 easy combinations and 40 advanced recipes
- The right blenders for green smoothies
- Frequently asked questions
- 67 pages of great information to get you on track to making smoothies NOW
Who Is This Book For? While anyone can certainly get phenomenal benefits from drinking just one green smoothie a day, this book is for:
- The person who wants to learn not only how to make green smoothies and incorporate them in his or her daily life, but why it works so well.
- The person that wants to eat more vegetables on a daily basis, but simply doesn’t know how, or thinks she doesn’t have the time.
- The person who needs more energy, and not the kind you get from a 3 o’clock sugar rush.
- Anyone who is simply tired of the typical Western diet that makes so many people gain weight. You know the one… Full of fast food, processed junk food. Full of food that is high in unhealthy fats, simple carbohydrates and refined sugars. The kind of diet that makes you tired and sluggish all the time. The diet that allows you to eat and eat, yet always feel hungry.
After your purchase is processed, you will receive a link via email to download the ebook (PDF file) for viewing on your computer or mobile device. If you purchase via Amazon, you should have access via your Kindle or Kindle app.
Health Disclaimer: All information provided within this book is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this book. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this book. The information provided in this site is believed to be accurate based on the best judgment of the author/individual member posting. However, you as the reader must be responsible for consulting with your own health professional on matters raised within.